Dogs are welcome in designated rooms or cabins! DOGS MUST BE CONFIRMED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL(65 lbs max). This "Dog Policy Form" is for the enjoyment and safety of all our guests including your dog. As furry family members they are expected to be supervised by responsible human family members.
Many of us that work at High Country Lodge have dogs of our own, so we know how you feel about your dogs. Therefore, for the sake of all of our guests, we have implemented a few rules.
1. Please keep your pet on a leash or under voice command at all times.
2. Do not leave your dog tied outside.
3. Dogs are not allowed on any beds and furniture. (NO PET HAIR ON BEDS)
4. Dogs cannot be left unattended in a room/cabin unless it is in a crate or kennel. We will attempt to reach your cell phone if an unattended dog is disturbing guests by barking. We will only remove the dog from the room/ cabin if we cannot reach you.
5. Please clean up after your dog using the designated pooch pick up bags and trash bins.
6. There is a charge of $20.00 (plus tax) per night for each dog (Maximum of 2 dogs). You must sign a "Dog Policy Form". There is be a pre-authorization fee in the amount of $125.00 per dog that will be converted into an actual charge in the event the above rules are not met.
Listed below are options for daycare for your dogs...
San Juan Veterinary Hospital has boarding for your pet for the day, so they can be cared for while you are out and about doing activities not suitable for them. Phone: # 970 264 2629. Address: 2197 East Highway 160, Pagosa Springs, CO, 81147. Fees $16.00 to $20.00 per day.
Doggy Day Care at 151 Great West Avenue (about 4 blocks to downtown. Their number is (970)-264-9111. (Shots record required!)
High Country Lodge| Pagosa Springs Hotels | Colorado Vacation Packages | Pagosa Springs Lodging Facilities | Pagosa Springs CO Hotel Amenities |
Pagosa Springs Colorado Activities | About Pagosa Springs | Wolf Creek Ski Lodging and Location | About High Country Lodge
Website by MTECH of Pagosa Springs Colorado